Firm Profile
Contact Us

Subic & Associates, Inc.
architecture and planning

Neal Subic began Subic & Associates, Inc. in January of 1999 to share his talented, creative, and dedicated design and space planning abilities with an entire network of national commercial landlords, real-estate brokers, and tenants of all types, creating practical, workable solutions to their office space design and building needs.

Subic & Associates specializes in commercial projects, of which nearly 60% are office, retail, medical, and industrial tenant improvement projects, with the remaining 40% being renovations to existing commercial buildings and/or new commercial buildings constructed from the ground up.


Thank you for visiting Subic & Associates, Inc., architecture & planning